Some things to remember when public speaking:
– DO NOT speak away from the audience.
– DO NOT be sitting down at the front of the classroom whilst most of your audience sit behind you.
– DO NOT use a monotone voice that makes you long for death.
– DO NOT use terminology that you do not fucking understand.
– DO put some flair and variance of tone into your speaking.
– DO utilise visual aids.
– DO stand the hell up to speak: not only does it look professional, but it releases your diaphragm, making it easier to speak and breathe.
– DO pick a reading speed and stick with it, somewhere inbetween Tokyo Bullet Train and Catholic Bible Reading.
And for God’s sake DO NOT FUCKING SAY UM EVERY THIRD WORD.
Thank you for your time.